Friday, April 15, 2016

Top 10 Songs

My top ten favorite songs are the list below:

1. "Fight Song" - Rachel Platten
2. "Runnin' Outta Moonlight" - Randy Houser
3. "I Go Back" - Kenny Chesney
4. "Summertime" - Kenny Chesney
5. "Gone" - Montgomery Gentry
6. "My Town" - Montgomery Gentry
7. "Roller Coaster" - Luke Bryan
8. "Drink A Beer" - Luke Bryan
9. "See You Again" - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth
10. "Purpose" - Justin Bieber

"Fight Song" by Rachel Platten is probably my most favorite song because of the meaning it has to me. It was released right when my life was basically going through hell. I had two major life changing events happen within three days of each other. These two events made my life the hardest it had ever been, and probably the hardest it will be for a very long time. But, as you can see now, I have fought through it and have become a better person and matured very quickly because of it. When I heard this song, I knew immediately that it described my life perfectly.
"Runnin' Outta Moonlight" is another favorite because it is my boyfriend and my's "song". When we picked this song, we loved hanging out so much and had so much fun, that we didn't have enough time in the day, or night. Therefore, we always ran out of moonlight.
My very first concert I ever went to was a Kenny Chesney concert. My parents LOVE Kenny Chesney, so I always had to listen to his songs/CDs on car rides. I ended up loving him as well. When I think of Kenny, I immediately think of one of his top hits, "I Go Back". This is also my mom's ring tone on her cell phone.
"Summertime" is another Kenny Chesney song that I love. I never listened to this song until the very last day of school, then throughout the summer. It has always been my summer kick-off song. Also, my dad used to be the Park Director at Hicksville, so when it says "that ballpark man is back in gear" it always made me think of him.
"Gone" by Montgomery Gentry is one of my favorites because it reminds me of when I was little. My dad used to also be the Head Baseball Coach at Hicksville and I was the bat girl. I had a favorite class on the team and it was the class of 2009. They were my favorite because I got to be bat girl for all four of their years playing and they were all so nice to me. They treated me like their little sister. This song reminds me of them, because their senior year they made it their theme song because they hit A LOT of home-runs.
"My Town" is another one of my favorite songs by Montgomery Gentry because it was also on the warm up list when I was a bat girl. It was one of my dad's favorites and it reminds me of being from a small town that I will probably come back to if I ever leave.
"Roller Coaster" by Luke Bryan was the first song I fully learned how to play on guitar. It is one of the few songs that I fully remember the whole thing and still play. I love to play it every once in a while.
Going back to the hell week from earlier, one of my closest family friends died of cancer that week. He was my dad's best friend and when he heard "Drink A Beer" by Luke Bryan, it automatically reminded him of his friend. After he said that, I listened to it carefully, and it reminded me of him as well. That is why this song is in my top ten.
"See You Again" by Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth is on the list because I absolutely LOVE the Fast and Furious series. It is also one of my favorites because it reminds my of my Goddaughter. She unfortunately died a few hours after birth in August.
Lastly, "Purpose" by Justin Bieber is on my top 10 list because it reminds my to always have a purpose for everything that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment