Thursday, February 18, 2016

Fast and Furious

An unusual movies series for a typical girl to like would be the Fast and Furious series. If you know me at all though, I am definitely not a typical girl. I dress nice and "girly" here and there, but growing up, I was one of the biggest tomboys you had probably seen. My hair was always up, I always played games at recess with the boys, and always wear t-shirts and shorts or jeans. Now that I am grown, I am definitely a lot more "girly," but there are some times where my tomboy does come out. Sports and movies are a large part of this. Fast and Furious is probably one of the biggest times. I LOVE the movies! I enjoy the different stunts with the vehicles, the speeds and races, and the gambles. It has definitely gotten me into liking different cars and the beauty in them as well. The Fast and Furious series is a very enjoyable series that I recommend to anyone who has not seen the movies.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I have ever watched any of those movies all the way though but I am also not very in to cars. Overall this post was well-written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe every girl has a tomboy side to her no matter what they say! The movies are great, with great story lines.

    ReplyDelete